Regional Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
$ 45,000 - $ 55,000 per year
posted on 11/20/2013
$ 17.00 - $ 17.00 per hour
posted on 12/02/2013
$ 11.50 - $ 12.00 per hour
posted on 12/09/2013
temporary to hire
$ 14.00 - $ 15.00 per hour
posted on 12/06/2013
posted on 09/19/2013
Randstad in Atlanta, GA
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff. But someone has to hire the team that does that! Our Regional Recruiters use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen by hiring a top tier internal workforce. They are the very best Recruiters on the planet as they fuel one of the world's top human capital companies.
Randstad will hire a high energy, professional, and results oriented Recruiter in our Atlanta, GA operation. The right candidate will:
- have demonstrated top results in a metric oriented recruiting environment
- have a track history of attracting, engaging and hiring a top tier sales force
- have a tenure track record that shows both loyalty, engagement, and progression
- be smart (literally), we have to train you to do great things here
- have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- have completed a college degree (any major)
- have 3-5 years of professional recruiting experience
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- be naturally curious
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- Partner with business managers to analyze human capital needs that will drive their business
- Consultatively deliver on specific chemistry and competency needs
- Hire at least 3 sales professionals a month
- Build and nurture a pipeline of candidates for future openings
- Brand Randstad consistently through large social networking presence
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer excellent training, benefits, a strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus and a clearly defined career path. We grow leaders!
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also contact Candice Richardson at 770.303.6773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Please include your resume and be prepared to speak to why Randstad is an attractive fit for you.
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients. We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.
More information is available at the company's website, www.randstadstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
Christine Ramsey email