Staffing Consultant in San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA
posted on 08/18/2014
San Jose, CA
posted on 07/09/2014
San Jose, CA
posted on 02/12/2014
San Jose, CA
posted on 09/02/2014
Randstad in San Jose, CA
We are looking for a Sales and Service Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be career minded, highly motivated, numbers driven, and sales & customer service oriented. Excellent communication, strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task are essential to the success of this role. Our industry offers variety to your day while always being focused on the same goal, to build our business while providing great service to our clients.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of your business including volume, pricing, and management of days sales outstanding (DSO)
- A minimum of three years of business experience
- A Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
- Is team-oriented and has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is deadline driven and has a sense of urgency
- Is flexible
- Has the type of personality where they can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable doing so
- Is able to results based, fast pace work environment and someone who is able to take constructive feedback
- Is extremely organized and able to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- Has the ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- Can take initiative, be proactive
- Can handle rejection in stride
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients. We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.
More information is available at the company's website, www.randstadstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
Derrick Garcia email