Bilingual Branch Manager in Porterville, CA
$ 8.00 - $ 8.00 per hour
posted on 05/10/2013
temporary to hire
$ 15.00 - $ 15.00 per hour
posted on 05/08/2013
posted on 05/07/2013
Bilingual Branch Manager
Randstad in Porterville, CA
The primary objective of the Branch Manager role is profitable growth of the branch through local sales that continuously increase Randstad's market share. The successful branch manager leads a team of staffing professionals in sales, recruitment, order management, and excellent customer service. We are seeking a bilingual English/Spanish individual for this role.
Branch Managers are sales and management professionals responsible for:
- Profitable growth: Growing revenue, gross margin, and profit of the branch business
- Sales leadership: Coaching a team of staffing professionals in business development and excellent customer service
- People and team management: Managing and directing team members
- Personal sales: Personal sales that generates new staffing clients for the branch
- People development: Developing individual performers
- Client focus: Supporting client operations by providing top quality service and talent management
Expectations for Success
- Branch GM$ to budget
- Branch GM$/FTE to budget
- Branch COP$ to budget
- New clients exceeds branch goals
- Perm or conversion billing as per established branch requirement per quart
- Leading KPIs
- Fill rate of 95% or better
- Perm goals established for branch are met
- Branch database coverage (branch consistently connects or visits at least 75% of the database every 4 weeks)
- Branch averages a minimum of 10 candidate interviews per week per FTE
- Involved in a minimum of one external networking activity per month
- Branch averages a minimum of 75 connects and 5 scheduled visits per week per BDM; 3 of the scheduled visits must be to prospects
Primary Responsibilities, Tasks and Duties
- Responsible for managing all aspects of branch, driving branch productivity and profitability
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and talent management through branch team
- Maintain sales leadership position in the branch
- Sales, recruitment, and order management coaching
- Determine pricing and pay rates
- Exercise discretion and judgment in managing relationships with current clients to identify clients' needs, to assist in clients' business opportunities, and to ensure superior customer service
- Hire best people and develop individual performers
- Make decisions regarding hiring, placement, and discipline of branch members
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to inhouse, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 28,700 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and inhouse locations in 40 countries. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients and fulfills all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees.
More information is available at the company's website, www.randstadstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
Michele Price email