Strategic Account Director in Dallas, TX
temporary to hire
$ 10.50 - $ 11.34 per hour
posted on 10/23/2014
$ 12.00 - $ 12.00 per hour
posted on 10/09/2014
temporary to hire
$ 16.00 - $ 18.00 per hour
posted on 10/08/2014
$ 14.00 - $ 14.00 per hour
posted on 10/31/2014
Strategic Account Director
Randstad in Dallas, TX
The Strategic Account Director's primary responsibility is to grow a specific group of accounts in a profitable manner by finding staffing opportunities and ensuring delivery of contract and permanent labor for multiple Randstad Business Units. These job functions will be delivered to an existing base of large, national clients that utilize high volumes of contingent labor. Business lines represented by Strategic Accounts include administrative, light industrial, in-house services, some professional services and managed services. This position is focused primarily in the light industrial services area.
- Responsible for top-line revenue growth, GM Dollar growth, GM percentage improvement and P&L performance of identified Strategic Accounts across all Randstad business units and markets.
- Responsible for the development and execution of a Strategic Account Plan for the retention and expansion of each account. Includes utilizing and directing RNA resources to effectively and efficiently improve our market share.
- Monitors, with close personal contact, total service to the accounts, recommends improvement actions, and executes consistent follow-up on the account plan.
- Identifies and delivers on joint key performance metrics utilizing a balanced scorecard approach to ensure we are delivering value across functional, economical, and psychological criteria. Holds formal reviews with top-level executives and Randstad Management Team.
- Responsible for assuring that Randstad capabilities, plans, and programs are continually synthesized and clearly in front of the Strategic Account. Similarly, the intent of the Strategic Account is to be coordinated, communicated, and made available for execution to all RNA executives and personnel responsible for delivering our solutions.
- Constantly seeks opportunities for mutual margin improvement by directing process mapping and consulting with accounts.
- The role of the SAD extends beyond the sales, delivery and account management of external clients to the internal branch and onsite locations that comprise Randstad US. The SAD will use their problem-solving skills and the ability to work on behalf of others to generate revenue and gross margin dollar opportunities and ensure delivery of staffing resources for the company.
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships with appropriate HR, Procurement/Sourcing, Operations, etc. contacts as well as relationships at multiple levels (primary POC to executive).
- Works in conjunction with Marketing and Communications to develop programs and solutions needed to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Responsible for contract renewals/renegotiations in line with Randstad Key Business Priorities as a focal point.
- 4-year college degree (preferably business related), advanced degree or comparable life experience a plus
- Minimum of 5 years business experience
- 5 years of proven performance in sales and/or account management (National or Strategic preferred)
- Skilled in process improvement
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma experience a plus
Summary of critical competencies:
- Strategic thinking
- Understanding of Key Business Drivers
- Solution Development
- Strong communication skills
- Team leadership
- Inspirational management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Personal accountability
- Consultative behavior
Interested candidates should apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
William Ravenscroft email