Business Analyst, PeopleSoft Financials in Atlanta, GA
posted on 05/14/2013
posted on 04/19/2013
posted on 01/25/2013
posted on 01/25/2013
Business Analyst, PeopleSoft Financials
Randstad in Atlanta, GA
- Act as liaison between the business and development groups and be functional driver for technology development requests including projects, enhancements, upgrades, patches, break fixes, etc., within assigned business process area.
- Provide strategic system analysis of business and user needs; create business cases; document requirements; design solutions; create functional specifications; maintain change documentation; create and execute test plan and test scripts; create and coordinate communications; act as implementation coordination for single functional initiatives within assigned business process area.
- Provide second tier system and production support to components of the Randstad applications within assigned business process area
- Consider current and future business implications, leverage technology development and redesign business processes to improve how Randstad does business.
- Maintain core PeopleSoft tables within assigned business process area.
- Manage system enhancements using internal project methodology (ITPM) and promote ITPM with customers.
- Reports to Manager, Business Integration.
- 50% Gather requirements, create functional designs, test and implement technology development requests
- 10% Manage and coordinate single functional initiatives
- 30% Provide production support and maintenance
- 10% Data management
- Ability to manage and participate at different levels on multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and exceed goals in high-pressure situations
- Analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Project delivery using structured methodology
- Strategic and tactical assessment skills
- Professional, effective, and persuasive oral and written communications to all levels within the company
- Comprehensive business understanding, Randstad and staffing industry
- PeopleSoft applications
- PS Query, SQL, TOAD, etc.
- Business Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Visio, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Two years integrating business and technology in environment with PeopleSoft or other ERP package
- Experience and in-depth understanding of at least one of the following: PeopleSoft Front Office, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, Payroll or other system.
- Participation in at least one ERP implementation or upgrade
- Previous experience in the staffing industry
- Advanced subject matter expert in one or more PeopleSoft modules or other enterprise systems, PeopleSoft Financials preferred
- Advanced business analysis skills : business case development, business process design, application usability, and structured testing
- Proven project management experience
- PeopleTools or other programming language
- Exempt level position that can require greater than 40 work hours per week dependent on project schedule
- Some night and weekend work required
Interested candidates should apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also contact Lori Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
Lee Shumake email