terms and conditions
terms and conditions of use
use of material
You agree to use the Website solely for lawful purposes in the United States of America ("U.S.") only. Randstad does not represent that the Content of the Website is acceptable for use outside of the U.S. By accessing the Website from outside the U.S., You assume responsibility for complying with the law of the applicable jurisdiction.
The information, data, graphics, messages, music, photographs, software, sound, video or other materials ("Content") of the Website are subject to international copyright laws. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Randstad or its content providers, and the organization and display of the Website as a whole is a collective work owned by Randstad. You agree not to not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, frame or create derivative works from such content. Notwithstanding the above, You may print or download one copy of the materials or content on this site on any single computer for Your personal use, provided You keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Randstad allows, but does not endorse and is not responsible for, hypertext links solely to the home page of the Web Site. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that Randstad creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by Randstad's copyright.
The Randstad name and the Randstad logo are trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks or registered service marks of Randstad and may not be used without written authorization. Other trademarks on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Randstad does not grant You any express or implied right under any patents, copyrights, trademark or trade secrets.
links to third party sites
The Website contains links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites"). Because Randstad has no control over Third Party Sites, Randstad does not endorse, has not reviewed and is not responsible for the availability of Third Party Sites. You acknowledge that use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk and that Randstad is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss you incur in connection with products or services available on Third Party Sites, nor for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency or other aspect of Third Party Sites.
The Website may contain statements concerning Randstad's operations, prospects, financial condition and future performance that are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities laws. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements as they are subject to uncertainty.
registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you.
specific prohibited uses
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Randstad specifically prohibits any use of the Website, and all users agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Posting or submitting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- Revising any material posted or submitted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website.
- Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website's infrastructure.
- If You have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Website, disclosing to or sharing Your password with any third parties or using Your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Randstad on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
Website security rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing",
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Randstad will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Randstad is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call either 888.726.3782 ext. 7095 or 877.288.1080 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Randstad does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If Your use of the Website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Randstad is not responsible for those costs.
The Website and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Randstad, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Randstad makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
In no event shall Randstad, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Randstad, its officers, subsidiaries and affiliated companies harmless from any and all claims, demands or other liabilities, including legal fees and costs, that are made by any third party due to or arising from Your use of the Website or Your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Randstad reserves the right to modify the contents of the Website or restrict access to the Website at any time without notice.
Randstad Holding nv
HR Amsterdam no. 33216172
applicable law and venue
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Georgia law, excluding Georgia’s choice-of-law rules. The exclusive venue for any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions is the federal or state courts sitting in Atlanta, Georgia.