Randstad's mission is to take the lead in shaping the world of work.
- Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services.
- Randstad is a Global Fortune 500 company, operates in roughly 40 countries, and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2010.
- We're the second-largest staffing organization in the world, providing professional employment solutions for temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placements.
- Legend has it that our founder, Frits Goldschmeding, rode our first flexworker to work on the back of his bike.
- We fulfill all commercial and professional staffing in accounting and finance, office and administration, engineering, healthcare, IT, legal, life sciences, and manufacturing and logistics.
- Our services include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
- Skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) are offered to eligible internal and external employees.
- We put an average of 125,000 people to work each week in the U.S.
- There are 4,800 employment experts in the U.S.
- More than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations exist in the U.S. alone.
- We have our own "Good To Know You" song.